- Diverse role working with broad range of stakeholders
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment for 3 years
- Salary range: Level 5 $72,531 – $80,391 plus 17% superannuation
The Cooperative Research Centre for Transformations in Mining Economies (CRC TiME) is an independent organisation, co-hosted by research partners, the University of Western Australia and the University of Queensland with offices in Perth and Brisbane. This position will be based in the Perth CBD office and work within the Communication and Engagement area to support the translation, adoption and communication activities of CRC TiME research.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the team
CRC TiME is a newly formed, research-led organisation focussed on driving transformational change in the complex and multi-stakeholder area of mine closure and relinquishment. We are a unique collaboration of diverse organisations with over 70 partners from leading mining and mining service companies, regional development organisations, State and Commonwealth governments, research, community and indigenous groups.
About the opportunity
You will provide communication stakeholder engagement and research adoption support. You will also engage directly with CRC TiME project partners to support the implementation of effective engagement processes and development of quality communication and translation material to connect research delivery with its adoption by key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in communication, business, marketing, science or similar or demonstrated equivalent competency
- Substantial relevant experience in communications or project role
- Graphic design skills including knowledge of Adobe Creative or equivalent
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office and communications software tools
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce or similar) and website Customer Management Systems (WordPress of similar)
- Demonstrable experience in corporate event planning and coordination
Closing date: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Find more information here.