Autism CRC is the world’s first national cooperative research centre focused on autism. Our vision is to see autistic people empowered to use their diverse strengths and interests. We are taking a whole-of-life approach to autism focusing on diagnosis, education the early years, the school years and adult life. Autism CRC is jointly funded by the Commonwealth Government, universities and industry.
Since 2013, Autism CRC has invested in and accelerated autism research in Australia, and has overseen the creation of a portfolio of research assets from a wide range of participants across Australia from early childhood through to adulthood. These assets include the Australian Autism Biobank and longitudinal studies with autistic Australian school students, school leavers and adults.
As the Autism CRC moves forward into a new phase of supporting research and its translation, we are seeking an exceptional candidate to undertake the role of Research Asset Manager to manage the further development of these assets, and their application in autism-related research collaborations in Australia and internationally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post graduate qualifications in health and medical research
- Demonstrated ability to manage large projects or research assets with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage a portfolio of contracts with research partners and service providers
- Understanding of intellectual property management
- Experience in identifying and securing funding for large research initiatives
- Awareness of and ability to consult with a wide range of stakeholders including the autistic and disability communities, researchers and clinicians
- Excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Lived experience of autism is highly desirable
What we offer….
In return you will work in a passionate and motivated organisation that develops and invests in staff and provides work/life balance. You can also increase your take home salary through our generous salary packaging benefits.
Find more information here.