About the Role
In this newly created position you will support the Dean: Industry and Enterprise and the Manager: Research Project Development to maximise the opportunities and benefits of the University’s strategic investment in the Australian Government’s Cooperative Research Centres Program. The role establishes strong networks and working relationships with University and industry stakeholders and provides support for researchers in developing funding proposals that are of high quality, competitive and meet key deadlines. You will contribute to the development and maintenance of business systems and processes to capture business intelligence and data to enable accurate reporting.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Track and advise on CRC critical dates for project submission, guidelines, rules and conditions of awards to assist researchers to comply with specific requirements
- Support capability mapping to inform the development of a strategic plan for each of the CRCs that UniSA is committed to
- Facilitate targeted experiential training, workshops, knowledge sharing and support from across UniSA
- Support the Expression of Interest submission process for all CRC project applications
- Develop and maintain business systems and processes to ensure collation of consistent, high quality business intelligence, and data that will enable accurate reporting
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in a fast paced project administration or research administration environment
- Ability to listen and assess the needs of clients, provide feedback and advice to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management capability with proficiency in providing quality business intelligence for decision making
- Expertise in process mapping and reviewing business systems and procedures to ensure continuous improvement in data management and reporting
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a team environment across multi-disciplinary teams within the University
- Expertise in governance and secretariat support for Executive level Committees
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Staff study support
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
See job ad on SEEK here
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at [email protected] using job reference number 3610.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 25 November 2021